COLLABORATE AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS FASTER! WITH MELISSA J SCOTT
If you can create an opportunity through a strategic alliance or collaboration and link your brand to a much bigger brand then yours, then that is an exciting opportunity to escalate your business 10 x even or 100 x… just by piggy backing off someone else’s database.”
Melissa J Scott
Do you have a clear process for attracting strategic alliances or collaborations as part of your marketing method for your business? And no, when I talk about strategic alliances, I am not talking about the traditional ‘networking’ event where everyone goes and hands out a bunch of business cards. A true collaboration is creating meaningful relationships with people that you know that you can help, and they can help you back, and doing that very strategically and really consciously so that everybody is a winner in the situation.
Being able to get in front of a warm, nurtured audience who is going to trust you more based purely on the relationship you have with the person you have collaborated with, is really going to be the key to growing your business quickly in 2021.
So how can you go ahead and get started? In this podcast episode I discuss exactly that, how to get started right now on planning and executing a winning strategic alliance strategy.
What I will be covering today:
- The 3 crucial first steps to take before you even think about approaching someone for an alliance
- Get clear on your message and who your audience is
- Discover and define the deep level pain your audience is in and how you can help
- Find the right people who already have an audience that can relate to these pain points.
- Nail down the perfect pitch to approach your ideal collaborator with, and make sure it is a win win scenario
- What sort of content you can give to this new audience
- Make sure you give content of value – don’t just do a sales pitch!
- Real life examples of people absolutely killing it in business using strategic alliances and collaboration.
If you do this well, you can get in front of hundred, or thousands or even tens of thousands of warmed up people that will trust you, know you, like you and want to do business with you based purely on the fact that you have come to them on the recommendation of the source.”
Melissa J Scott
If you want to have more success in your business and sales, you need to become an expert at creating trust and connection online through your personal brand, and creating quality content. Book a free half hour strategy session with Melissa today to find out how you can be the Rockstar in your industry. If you want it, it is possible.
And if you would like to check out Melissa, follow these links: